New tools for creators on LinkedIn
Last year we rolled out Creator Mode on LinkedIn and since then, more than 5.5 million people across the globe turned on the feature to establish their voice, unlock new opportunities, and build an engaged audience.
In the past year alone, we’ve seen a nearly 50 percent increase in the number of people following people who have turned on creator mode
We’ve seen a nearly 30 percent increase over the past year in the engagement on content created by people with creator mode turned on
We’re adding more tools and features to empower creators. Here’s a look at what’s new:
- New Creator Analytics: From total impression numbers to engagement statistics, you can now see what’s working and where you can improve your content strategy. We'll be rolling out additional insights and analytics in the coming months, so consider this a first step in what's to come— stay tuned!
- Improved individual post analytics: You’ve always been able to see analytics on your posts — but we’re adding a new level of detail. You’ll now see your analytics detailed in a summary page, along with more in-depth data like impressions and shares. This data is available for all post types, whether it’s an article, video or text post.
- New Content Alerts: Now, your followers can catch every post you publish. Your audience can choose to receive a notification whenever you post something new on LinkedIn by hitting the “subscribe bell” at the top of your profile.
- New Profile Video Tools: Adding a video to your profile is a great way to authentically share your story with followers, and we’ve made some updates to the experience. Now, you’ll see prompts to help inspire on what to share, how many people viewed your video, and your Profile Video ring will be showcased in the feed and search so people can easily learn more about you and follow your updates.
- Feature Your Newsletter: Last year, we made it easier to get access to newsletter publishing - since then we’ve seen an 625 percent increase in the number of newsletters being published on LinkedIn, and an 89 percent increase in the number of subscriptions to newsletters across the globe! Now, you can highlight your newsletter in your featured section of your profile so your audience can quickly find the latest newsletter and subscribe.
If you’re a creator, make sure you turn on creator mode and follow our LinkedIn for Creator page for ongoing updates, tips and tricks to engage your community.