Our Big Ideas for 2023
In March 2021, we saw the world opening up again and an unprecedented amount of movement in the labor market. Employees globally were rethinking not only how and where they work, but why and switching jobs at rates historically unseen.
Nearly 18 months later, we’re emerging from this period we referred to as the Great Reshuffle and entering a period of uncertainty. Our business leaders and experts shared their predictions for how work will change in 2023 with the goal of helping employees and employers navigate what's next.
Here’s our collection of perspectives, reports and resources:
- 41 Big ideas that will change our world In 2023 by LinkedIn News Editor Scott Olster
- Predictions for 2023 on leading through economic uncertainty, work policies, and winning in a challenging cycle by our COO Dan Shapero
- 2023 Hope for the best but be ready for more upheaval by our Managing Director for EMEA & LATAM and VP of Global Enterprise Josh Graff
- Big Ideas to cut through uncertainty of 2023 by our Chief Economist Karin Kimbrough
- 5 Big ideas that will elevate B2B marketing in 2023 by our VP of Marketing Jim Habig
- The Big Ideas that will shape sales in 2023 by our VP of Global Sales Solutions Alyssa Merwin Anderson
- The Job market of the future is all about skills by our VP of Opportunity Project Aneesh Raman
- Big Ideas for Hiring and Retaining Talent in 2023 by our Talent Solutions Page
- Workplace Trends are Evolving Swiftly by our Career Expert Catherine Fisher