LinkedIn Business Highlights from Microsoft’s FY24 Q1 Earnings
Today, Microsoft announced Q1 FY24 Earnings. Included in the report on the financial performance were the following LinkedIn highlights:
- In Q1, LinkedIn’s revenue increased 8% year-over-year (8% in constant currency).
- We’re applying the new generation of AI to transform how our 985 million members learn, sell, and get hired.
- Membership growth has now accelerated each quarter for over two years in a row.
- This quarter, we introduced new AI-driven features across all of our businesses, including a learning coach that gives members personalized content guidance, and tools to help employers find qualified candidates, and sellers and marketers attract buyers in a single step.
- Since introducing AI-assisted messages for recruiters five months ago, three-fourths of them say it saves them time. And we have seen a nearly 80% increase in members watching AI-related learning courses this quarter.
- More broadly, we continue to see record engagement and knowledge-sharing on the platform.
- We now have more than 450 million newsletter subscriptions globally, up 3X year over year.
- Premium subscription sign-ups were up 55% year-over-year. And our hiring business took share for the fifth consecutive quarter.