LinkedIn Business Highlights from Microsoft’s FY22 Q3 Earnings
Yesterday, Microsoft announced Q3 FY22 Earnings. Included in the report on the financial performance were the following LinkedIn highlights:
- In Q3, LinkedIn’s revenue increased 34% year-over-year (35% in constant currency) and we once again saw record engagement, as more than 830 million professionals used the platform to connect, learn, grow, and get hired.
- Amid the Great Reshuffle, we’re seeing a skills-first labor market emerge. The number of companies using skills filters on LinkedIn to fill open roles has doubled year-over-year.
- In this dynamic labor market, confirmed hires on the platform increased 88%, and Talent Solutions revenue was up 43%, marking the sixth consecutive quarter of accelerating growth.
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions also continues to thrive as we offer advertisers higher reach and ROI.
- And creators are increasingly turning to the platform to establish their voices and grow their communities, using tools like Newsletters to share content they are passionate about. 28 million members now subscribe to at least one newsletter on LinkedIn, up 51% over the last quarter alone.
You can see LinkedIn’s quarterly product highlights, releases and enhancements in the Q3 FY22 product list here. For more information, see the Q3 FY22 earnings release here.