Future of work: Our predictions for 2022
We’re in the midst of one of the biggest transformations the world of work has ever seen, what we’re calling the Great Reshuffle. People are reevaluating what work means to them, while companies are rethinking entire working models, cultures, and company values.
Our business leaders and experts shared their predictions for how work will change in 2022 with the goal of helping employees and employers navigate what's next.
Here’s our collection of perspectives, reports and resources:
- "29 Big Ideas that will change our world in 2022" by LinkedIn News Editor Scott Olster
- “2022: A New World of Work is Revealed” by LinkedIn Chief Operating Officer Dan Shapero
- "5 trends that will impact your sales team, tech stack, and strategy in 2022" by LinkedIn VP of Sales Solutions Alyssa Merwin Henderson
- “4 Things Marketers Need to Know to Future-Proof Their 2022 Strategy” from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- “LinkedIn’s 5 Talent Predictions for 2022” by LinkedIn VP of Talent Solutions Mark Lobosco
- “How 2022 Will Make Cybersecurity Mainstream: Shifting Mindsets and Being Secure by Default” by LinkedIn Chief Security Officer Geoff Belknap