This week: COVID-19 insights and resources
How we’re supporting members and customers through COVID-19
Since the coronavirus emerged, LinkedIn, like many other organizations, has worked through how we protect our workforce, customers and communities. Each week, we’re sharing resources to help our community stay informed, connected, and productive as coronavirus continues to impact our daily lives.
Here are the updates from this week:
- How COVID-19 is impacting hiring around the world (3/20/20)
- You Are Not Alone: Why Now Is an Even More Important Time to Give and Get Help From Your Community (3/17/20)
- In This Together: Sharing Our COVID-19 Learnings (3/16/20)
- Six Tips For Working Remotely (3/16/20)
- We released a joint statement with Microsoft, Facebook, Google, Reddit, Twitter, and YouTube (3/16/20):
“We are working closely together on COVID-19 response efforts. We’re helping millions of people stay connected while also jointly combating fraud and misinformation about the virus, elevating authoritative content on our platforms, and sharing critical updates in coordination with government healthcare agencies around the world. We invite other companies to join us as we work to keep our communities healthy and safe."
For real-time updates on coronavirus, its impact on the global workforce, and new resources check out:
- Special Report: Coronavirus
- LinkedIn Workforce Report
- Coronavirus: Official Updates
- Coronavirus Resource Hub