LinkedIn Business Highlights from Microsoft’s FY20 Q3 Earnings
Yesterday, Microsoft announced Q3 FY20 earnings. Included in the report on the financial performance were the following LinkedIn highlights:
- LinkedIn revenue increased 21 percent year-over-year (22 percent year-over-year in constant currency).
- LinkedIn is where more than 690 million professionals go to connect, learn new skills, and find new opportunities – contributing to record levels of engagement across the platform in Q3.
- In the midst of a changing jobs market, professionals are turning to LinkedIn Learning to learn new skills and adapt to a new way of working. In March, they watched more than 4 million hours of content, a nearly 50 percent increase month-over-month.
- LinkedIn Live, which lets individuals and organizations broadcast live video content to their network in real time, streams have increased 158 percent since February.
- The combination of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 gives sales professionals tools for more effective remote selling.